Articles on this Page
- 11/24/19--04:53: _That was the CiviCa...
- 11/25/19--06:45: _CiviMobile 4.2 Rele...
- 11/29/19--05:25: _Contributing to Civ...
- 11/30/19--10:22: _New Logo: It’s Offi...
- 12/02/19--08:29: _Benefits of Mobile ...
- 12/03/19--16:50: _CiviCRM Melbourne M...
- 12/04/19--11:31: _CiviCRM Canada Coff...
- 12/04/19--13:38: _CiviCRM 5.20 Securi...
- 12/09/19--07:21: _New-User CiviCRM tr...
- 12/12/19--06:45: _Custom Permission E...
- 11/24/19--04:53: That was the CiviCamp 2019 in Hamburg
- 11/25/19--06:45: CiviMobile 4.2 Released. What’s new?
- 11/29/19--05:25: Contributing to CiviCRM: Where are we at?
- 11/30/19--10:22: New Logo: It’s Official
- 12/02/19--08:29: Benefits of Mobile Payments for Non-Profits
- 12/03/19--16:50: CiviCRM Melbourne Meetup, Thursday 5th December 2019
- 12/04/19--11:31: CiviCRM Canada Coffee/Tea Holiday Exchange
- 12/04/19--13:38: CiviCRM 5.20 Security Release (and 5.19.4, 5.13.8 ESR)
- CiviCRM v5.20.0
- CiviCRM v5.19.4
- CiviCRM v5.13.8 ESR
- CIVI-SA-2019-24: CSRF in APIv4 AJAX end point
- 12/09/19--07:21: New-User CiviCRM training on Contacts: December 12th
- 12/12/19--06:45: Custom Permission Extension for Multi-Level Organization
Once a year Software für Engagierte e.V., an association of German CiviCRM users, organizes a national CiviCamp in Germany. This year it took place in Hamburg at November, 18 and was visited by 68 users, developers and interested people from all parts of Germany and even from Austria and Switzerland, with one participant each.
Right on cue CiviMobile app scales up to offer nonprofit organization’s constituents the best experience of CiviCRM functionality on their smartphones. From the outset CiviMobile offered its users fast and responsive performance of a native mobile app. Following few releases, it has accumulated wide user capabilities for CRM data management, which continue to expand.
What Is New
On 15 August 2019, we switched the contributor log (previously a webform/civicrm) over to Gitlab. Details on how to track time can be found here. We did this because more and more of the project management was taking place in Gitlab and because of weaknesses in the contributor log, specifically it was clunky and it was difficult to assess the legitimacy of contributions reported.
A few weeks back we rolled out a recommended redesign for the CiviCRM logo. We opted to tackle this in anticipation of rebranding the new CiviCRM website, which we’re in the process of transitioning to D8. We made one minor change by adopting Varela Round as the base font for the logo. The new logo, below, will begin rolling out throughout CiviCRM over the coming weeks. You can find it as well as more assets online in our Gitlab space here.
Tis the season of Holiday fundraisers, face to face gatherings & last but not least the season of giving!
With so many live events going on, it’s the perfect time for you to take advantage of mobile payment processing to maximize face to face fundraising and reach or surpass your fundraising goals this year.
Come to the CiviCRM Melbourne Meetup, Thursday 5th December 2019
This Fourth meetup of 2019 will have the theme 'Contact Management' - based partly on some of the issues raised by attendees on the meetup issue queue, and some additional Contact related items building on the foundation of the last 2 sessions.
Suggested topics from the following items:
For a little Holiday spirit -> Register now for the CiviCRM Canada Coffee/Tea Holiday Exchange!
How it works:
CiviCRM version 5.20.0 is now out and ready to download.
Important Notice: This is a security release. We recommend you immediately upgrade to one of the following versions:
Below are the security advisories details:
Bugs resolved in 5.19.4:
Several spots are still available for the beginner-level online training, the Fundamentals of Contact Management brought to you by Cividesk on December 12th at 9 am MT/ 10 am CT/ 11 am ET /4 pm GMT. Register now to hold your seat!
This class is highly recommended by the CiviCRM community as a good introduction for new users. Sorry, but recorded versions are not available.
CiviCRM role-based security solution gets a fundamental boost as Agiliway releases an extension to streamline permission management within multi-unit hierarchically structured nonprofit organizations.
Who will benefit?